When it comes to Google we know the usual tricks to convert currency, check the time across the globe, and track our flights. But there are a few tricks that you may not know, ones that may not help you but they sure are amusing.
1. Gravity - Type "Google Gravity" into the search bar and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky". Watch your Google page fall apart right before your eyes.
2. Askew - Type the word "askew". Yes, the world is turning without you.
3. Chuck Norris - Type in "Chuck Norris" and you will be in for a surprise
4. ASCII - Search "ASCII art" and Google lets you know it's just about the nerdiest thing you can do.
5. Recursion - You know the drill... Type in "Recursion" and Google asks you if you meant Recursion. If you don't know what the word means, Wikipedia will be the first to let you know.
6. Mentalplex - This started life as an April Fools joke, but remains on the Google.com/mentalplex site. Fool your parents/grandparents or anyone that doesn't use the internet much.
7. Pacman - go to Google.com/pacman and waste the rest of your work day playing this classic game
8. Ninja - This one is for the true internet ninjas! Go to Google reader and use your cursor keys: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, A. Take a look at what pops up in your search bar.
9. Nessie - First, set your iGoogle homepage to the beach theme. Wait until 3:14 AM (if you can't, move your clock forward) and wait for a monster to appear!
10. Flight Sim - This one is my all time favorite, and massive time waster. Go to Google Earth and click on Tools> Enter Flight Simulator. Good luck getting anything done for the next fifteen minutes.